2004 Custom Built Trailer W/ OLE
2004 Custom Built Barbecue Concession Trailer.
Trailer is A 2004 Custom Built Double Axle 8'x 33'. This Trailer has a
2- care free awnings, perfect to serve under. Both sides have sliding
glass windows with screens to serve from. There is a flip up serving
ledge. The trailer is black in color with stainless on top and bottom
that really sets its self off. Also we had custom flames added.
Trailer is equipped with one coleman 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner. The
gooseneck area is used for storage and has plenty of room.
Built into trailer 100 Gal propane tank mounted under gooseneck area,
professionally plumbed under trailer into equipment area. This tank has
a large fill connector so it can be filled from a propane truck. It also
has a gauge that can be easily seen.
* 80 Gallon Fresh Water Tank with a 120 volt Shurflow Industrial series
water on demand pump
* 2-Dayton Power Roof Ventilators, One plumbed into Ole Hickory Pit so
no smoke enters serving area and the other is to pull heat from deep
* 40 # Pitco Deep Fryer W/ 3-Baskets Propane.
* OLE Hickory Stainless Gas & Wood Pit, Made by OLE Hickory Pits In Cape
Model # EL-ED 2004 Model W/Cook & Hold Switch Unit, has 12 Rotating
Racks 48' x 18" total cooking space of 72 SQ FT. W/ chain drive
rotisserie. I have specs for cooker. Pit was bought new in 2004
* 18.4 Cubic Ft. Kenmore Refrigerator Freezer
* 4-Burner Suburban Range Top
* 1-Nemco Power Cut 55/5oa Ribbon Fry Cutter
* 1-Folding Stainless Meat Shelve
* 1-Hobart Buffalo Chopper
* 1-Stainless Airtech Fryer Hood W/Ventilator.
* 15 Oak Front Base Cabinets W/Formica Tops W/ alot of Storgae
* 6- Rubber Floor Mats
* 3-Stainless Sinks & 1-Handwash Sink
* Trailer has a 110 hookup with its own breaker box all on ground fault.
This trailer is capable of serving very large crowds and the BBQ or Ribs
or anything you cook with the smoke flavor is a real crowd pleaser.
We started this business as a hobby but the hobby got bigger. We also
have a Commercial Flooring Business that demands all of our time. We are
always doing fund raisers for schools or different events or Fall
Festivals or Racing Events.
This is a great business for a couple that can put the time into it. It
is a very profitable business.
Asking Price $ 89,000.00 OBO
Name: Kevin Cox
Home Phone: 618-827-4119
Make Model: 2004 Custom Built Trailer W/ OLE Hickory Cooker
City: Dongola, Illinois
Nearest Major City: Between- St. Louis MO. and Nashville Tenn.
Price: $ 89,000.00 OBO
More Concession Trailers
Click On Image To Enlarge